#2 English Learning Podcast

Name of the podcast: 

–Speak English podcast

Link to the podcast :

–https://speakenglishpodcast.com/podcast/

What is the podcast about : 

–It is talk about American culture and the language itself. Each article has a short topic, using repeated questions and answers, advocating that you don't need to memorize or study grammar or vocabulary, through learning English daily life dialogue , you can understand the meaning of the whole conversation.

Why I recommend this podcast :

–It provide the transcript that made me understand the part I didn't clearly know.





留言

  1. I like your podcast,I hope I can learn morn about American culture with this podcast and train my listening for the future.I will continue listen the podcast when I worked out .Thank you~

    回覆刪除
  2. I like this podcast because it can learning English daily life dialogue .

    回覆刪除
  3. Good to know more about American cultures. Thanks for sharing.(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章